Driving traffic to your website is crucial for any business looking to generate leads and sales online. With so many options available, it can be overwhelming to determine the best strategy for buying traffic that converts. In this comprehensive guide, we’ll explore the top ways to purchase website traffic along with tips for maximizing your ad spend.
Whether you’re running search ads, social media ads, or leveraging various display networks, taking the right approach is key. By understanding the pros and cons of each traffic source, implementing optimization best practices, and using a powerful ad management platform like adzooma, you can get the most bang for your buck.
Let’s dive in!
Buying Search Traffic with PPC
One of the most common and effective ways to buy website traffic is through pay-per-click (PPC) search engine advertising. Running PPC ads through search engines like Google allows you to target users based on the search terms they are using. This means your ads are shown to people already indicating interest in topics related to your business.
Google Ads is the largest PPC network, giving access to over 90% of global search traffic. Other options like Microsoft Advertising and Amazon Ads give you exposure on Bing and Amazon. When used correctly, PPC delivers targeted, quality traffic that converts.
Here are some tips for maximizing your search PPC campaigns:
- Do thorough keyword research to build ad groups around high-value search queries. Look for specific long-tail keywords with good monthly search volume and low competition. This ensures relevancy for users and lets you capitalize on less saturated markets.
- Craft compelling ad copy that speaks directly to the intent behind each keyword. Include a clear call-to-action.
- Set aggressive bids on your most important keywords, while using automated bidding strategies like Target CPA for other ad groups. This balances traffic volume with cost efficiency.
- Continuously refine targeting options such as location, device, ad scheduling, and more. Leverage search query reports to identify opportunities.
- Analyze landing page experience to reduce bounce rates. Ensure you have tailored landing pages that align with each ad group.
- Monitor campaign performance metrics like CTR, conversions, CPC, and CPA regularly. Make optimizations frequently.
With the right strategy tailored to your business, PPC search campaigns can deliver targeted, cost-effective website traffic. The key is constant testing, iteration, and analysis. This is where adzooma’s automated platform comes in…
The Power of adzooma for PPC Management
To maximize the performance of your search PPC campaigns, you need a robust management solution. Adzooma provides AI-powered automation, optimization, and reporting all in one platform. Here’s how it can benefit your PPC advertising:
- Automated Rules Engine: Instantly apply best practice optimizations like pausing low performing keywords, raising bids on high converters, and more. Ongoing refinements without manual effort.
- AI-Generated Ad Copy: Quickly spin new high-performing ad variations using artificial intelligence.
- Automated Bidding: Leverage machine learning algorithms to automatically set and adjust bids across campaigns to hit KPI targets.
- Advanced Analytics: Gain a deep understanding of campaign performance through custom dashboards, trend analysis, anomaly detection, segment comparisons, and predictive analytics.
- Custom Reporting: Schedule reports with key metrics to be delivered through email or Slack on any timeframe. Monitor campaign health.
- Unified Management: Manage Google, Microsoft, and more from one centralized platform. No need to switch between different tools.
- Saves Time: Reduce hours spent on manual optimizations and reporting. Focus on high-level strategy while adzooma handles the optimizations.
By leveraging adzooma’s set of automated tools for search PPC under one platform, advertisers can drive more traffic, leads, and sales. The technology constantly improves campaign performance and provides powerful insights for strategy.
Buying Display & Social Traffic
In addition to search PPC, display and social media advertising present another viable option for buying website traffic. These channels allow you to place visual banner ads across a large network of sites as well as target users based on their interests and demographics.
Display ads like Google Display Network reach users as they browse content across the web. You can target placements by topic, audience, keywords, interests, and more. Social platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest offer ways to reach highly specific audiences with visual ads in feeds, Stories, and more.
Some keys for success with display and social ads:
- Target layering for optimal reach and relevancy. Combine placement targeting, keywords, topics, audiences, interests, and remarketing.
- Creative testing – iterate between ad variations, formats, text, imagery until you achieve maximum engagement.
- Leverage video ads where possible – they grab attention and tell a story.
- Measure actions that indicate quality users like site visits, email sign ups, content downloads rather than vanity metrics like clicks and impressions.
- Analyze click-through-rates (CTR) to identify lowest performing placements for exclusion.
- Use conversion tracking pixels to optimize towards conversions from specific channels.
- Develop tailored landing pages or microsites that align to each campaign’s objective and audience.
- Set specific budgets for each campaign and measure incrementality of spend.
Both search and social platforms like Google and Facebook offer robust advertising platforms like Google Ads and Facebook Business Manager to run and optimize these display and social campaigns. Adzooma integrates with these to give you a unified view of cross-channel performance.
Alternate Channels to Consider
Beyond search PPC and display/social ads, there are a few other options to explore for purchasing website traffic including:
- Website direct buys – platforms like BuySellAds, FastWebTraffic, and WebTraffic allow you to buy visitors directly. Quality varies but can supplement other efforts.
- Affiliate marketing – partner with relevant sites and influencers to promote your offers to their audiences. Only pay commissions on agreed actions. Allows tap into established loyal audiences.
- Retargeting – serve ads to visitors who have already been to your website to draw them back. Lets you follow-up on previous interest.
- Content marketing – build a loyal audience and organic search traffic through consistently publishing high value, keyword-targeted blog content that gets shares and links.
- Email marketing – grow your list by offering opt-in incentives like discounts or content. Send targeted promotions, offers, and value to subscribers. Time emails around planned promotions or content pieces.
- Paid social amplification – tools like Facebook’s “Boost Post” can expand the reach of your organic social media posting beyond your current following for low cost. Great for short-term buzz.
While less prominent, these other sources can generate qualified website traffic. They often work best when combined together with the core search and display channels. Test to see which options move the needle for your business.
Optimize Conversions with Landing Pages & Tracking
Driving website traffic through paid advertising is only half the battle. To get the most value, you need to optimize landing pages and implement tracking to maximize conversions. Here are some key tips:
- Keep pages focused by aligning landing page content closely to each individual ad and campaign.
- Reduce friction by minimizing steps required to convert – e.g. requiring intensive registration forms.
- Direct visitors into a specific CTA above the fold. Use contrasting colors to make it stand out.
- Use trust factors like testimonials, security badges, certifications to increase credibility.
- Reduce bounce rates by making key info skimmable with bullet points, bold text, subheaders.
- Include clear navigation to related content.
- Use A/B testing to try variations of copy, headlines, visuals, and calls-to-action.
- Install dedicated conversion/goal tracking pixels from Google, Facebook, etc on thank you or confirmation pages. Track micro-conversions too like email sign-ups.
- Analyze funnel performance – identify and improve areas losing traffic like add to cart vs checkout completion.
With optimized landing experiences tailored to your campaigns and tight conversion tracking, you can maximize the number of ad driven visitors that turn into customers. Continually refine based on data.
Get Started with Adzooma for Buying Traffic
Taking a data-driven approach to purchasing traffic across search, display, and social channels can deliver targeted website visitors ready to convert. By leveraging automation and optimization best practices, you can get the most from your ad budgets in driving leads and sales.
To accomplish this, implementing a robust advertising platform like adzooma can give you an advantage through AI optimization, unified management, and deep analytics. Ultimately this saves you time while improving performance.
To experience the benefits first-hand, sign up for an adzooma free trial today.
The intuitive platform makes it easy to connect your Google, Microsoft, and social ads under one roof. Let adzooma begin automatically optimizing your campaigns so you can focus on strategy and results.
The best marketing is grounded in testing, iteration, and data. With adzooma as your advertising command center, you have an ally in maximizing the value of your website traffic purchases. Now is the time to step up your PPC game.
Read our review from about Adzooma and how it stacked up in our ratings from our users, was it good?